Bigger than buying a car or a home, retirement is the biggest financial decision you will make. And many of the decisions that go with it cannot be undone.
Putting together the pieces that go into a retirement income plan takes skill and training that the average financial planner doesn’t have. What you need is a specialist, not a general practitioner. We’re retirement income specialists.
And remember, retirement planning doesn’t mean you must retire. It means you want to reach a point where you don’t have to go to work each day to earn a living. A point where you can choose what you want to do with your time, and how you want to contribute. The right planning helps you get there faster.
We may be a good fit to work together if you:
- Prefer to delegate to an expert so you can go out and enjoy your retirement
- Want to know that your spouse will be taken care of
- Value having a “certainty of outcome” over “beating the market”
- Worry that future higher taxes could impact your retirement
- Want your investment, tax, and estate plans working together to achieve your goals
Kory A. Holker
Kory Holker is an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR) who has been cited in Star Tribune, NBC, ABC, CBS and Fox for specializing in helping pre-retirees find potential solutions for their retirement and tax planning.
Kory is also an Accredited Tax Advisor (ATA) and an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®.
Kory’s values-based financial planning technique has helped hundreds of clients in multiple states create a plan to make the rest of their life the best of their life.